Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On a roll???

I figured since i have posted on almost consecutive days, i should keep the party going and move the thinking process along...

lets begin with my surroundings... second to last day of summer school (thank god) and im in my classroom...

ok, ive talked enough about summer school and kids and education, i dont much feel like doing that right now... this will likely make for a boring entry, but oh well...

damnit... outside of work, theres not much else to talk about outside of my work... theres not much else that i do... i work, come home to go to another job, then sleep... on the days that i dont have my second job, i workout... which might as well be considered work....

i never expected that i would think of myself as a workaholic... ive always been for the whole "work smarter, not harder" mantra, and tried to make work more of an intellectual duty than physical labor... but in some instances i guess it cannot be avoided...


No comments: