Monday, September 22, 2008

i cant sleep

ok, its been quite some time since ive seen this hour without reason...  usually if i were to be awake now, im doing something that i probably, better yet assuredly, have no business doing...  

i cant sleep...  i cant get comfortable...  and that means one thing, its finally time for me to write...

about what, i have no clue...  my mind is a blank slate, covered in invisible scribble so small and moving so quickly that i cannot decipher it...  and its pretty darn annoying...

i was involved in an interesting conversation about dreams yesterday, and i had a moment...  as one of the contributors began to talk about their dream, i could immediately figure out the symbols and the meanings...  i was given an interpretation so profound and clear that all i wanted to do was stop everything and tell them...  and i didnt... it still burns inside of me...  but theres a part of me that feels that this person will believe me to be insane to give my interpretation...

i think im gonna do it...  be right back...

No comments: